Denia is located in the province of Alicante at the beginning of the Costa Blanca and enjoys a climate with an average annual temperature of 20º and over 300 days of sunshine a year.
It is the capital of the county of Marina Alta and boasts a comprehensive tourism and services infrastructure (hospital, marina, rail and bus network, large fishing and commercial port, etc.).
Some of its most important tourist attractions include:
- Castle of Roman origin
- Historical quarter: ethnological museum, toy museum, etc.
- Montgó Natural Park
- Las Marinas Beach, stretching for more than 12 kilometres
- Las Rotas Beach, with attractive rocky coves
- Marine Reserve of Cabo de San Antonio
- Fishing port, Yacht Club and Marina
For further information: